My bestie, Vickie, created a concept called the Circles of Gold. The basic idea is that you already know all the people it will take to reach a goal. When we reach out to those we know they usually know someone, who knows someone, that can help us get to a connection we need.
It always reminded me of the 6 Degrees of Kevin Bacon. You know, how anyone famous is within six degrees of separation from one of our most beloved stars.
I had come across this shocking but eventually inspiring story of how P0rnhub removed 80% of it's content because of a NYT article about child and nonconsensual abuse and how it had touched a billionaire and within a handful of people a huge change was made in a nearly impossible to affect industry.
I was so inspired by the story that I took what had only been a drinking game in my past (sorry Kevin π¬) to create this new framework.
It always reminded me of the 6 Degrees of Kevin Bacon. You know, how anyone famous is within six degrees of separation from one of our most beloved stars.
I had come across this shocking but eventually inspiring story of how P0rnhub removed 80% of it's content because of a NYT article about child and nonconsensual abuse and how it had touched a billionaire and within a handful of people a huge change was made in a nearly impossible to affect industry.
I was so inspired by the story that I took what had only been a drinking game in my past (sorry Kevin π¬) to create this new framework.
Let's see what we can achieve with our circles π and a little Bacon love! π€

